30 daily packets of up to 7 supplements per month
Biomarker test and lab analysis twice a year
Up to 3 video calls per year with Elo dietitian
Unlimited in-app messaging with your Elo dietitian
Discover your nutrient gaps, assess your metabolic health, and know your disease risk with a simple, at-home finger prick test.Learn more
Each month, get up to 7 vitamins, minerals, and probiotics in your daily packet, precisely chosen to offset any nutrient gaps and out-of-range biomarkers.
From navigating biomarker results to optimizing your nutrition plan, our registered dietitians are here to support your health journey over a video call or in-app chat.Learn more
The Elo app puts your data at your fingertips. Access your biomarker results, learn how your supplements evolve as your needs change, and read curated health articles.
“I was honestly blown away in the first 30 days how improved my energy level was.”
— Jeff, Elo member
Take our at-home biomarker test to discover your nutrient gaps
Share your goals and preferences through a short quiz in the Elo app
Review your biomarker results with a registered dietitian
Get 30 personalized supplement packets delivered to your door each month
Retest regularly and watch your results and supplements change over time
Backed by an analysis of over 3,500 clinical trials, Elo matches your data with the latest nutrition science to recommend exactly the right nutrients for you.
Elo's supplement formulary includes over 60 nutrients, all of which undergo rigorous third-party testing to validate purity and dosage.
- Heart health - Neurological function
- Calm and focus - Stress reduction and slap
- Cholesterol control - Weight management - Antioxidant
- Stress reduction - Calm and sleep
- Digestive health - Immune function - Cholesterol control
- Cell division - Normal neurological function
- Immune function - Heart health - Wound healing
- Bones and teeth - Immune function - Blood pressure regulation
- Bones and teeth - Blood pressure regulation - Premenstrual symptoms
- Blood sugar control - Cholesterol control - Appetite regulation
- Blood sugar control - Source of antioxidants
-Cellular health - Antioxidant